Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Omosexy and her new reality show......

The very affable Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde talks about her reality show and according to her:
“It’s just about me. A lot of young people from Africa want to know how a celebrity, a married woman with children live her day to day life.
A lot of people think maybe I don’t stay at home at all. All the busy questions you ask me in the interviews. So we are putting all of those in a visual format so then you can see for yourself and just have fun with it.
It is basically what I do every day. There is no scripting, none at all. I told them that if I find out they tempered with some of the content, I will be very mad at them because they have cheated me. Everything is very raw and my production crew believes in me. So I believe everything is going to be fine.
The ‘Real Me’ will premiere this month and it will be aired in 31 countries in Africa, the UK (Sky TV ) and selected TV stations in the US.

#Emi gannnn i can't wait for this to start...........

No comments:

Post a Comment