Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Diaries of a female naija corps member...aka Corper Kofo(Episode 2)

Huh! SORRY this is coming late .........the stress from the party and all that didn't allow me gist ya'all.

   Well the party was cool, it held in Hilton restaurant,we just ate and chatted away ,i was looking very HOT,not for my boss's party anyway,but because my man is in town(i can't dull myself)......i made sure i got there early enough so that when i want to leave no one would raise an eyebrow.......at about 8.45pm my BF's call came in asking where i was, i simply said the truth, and he said 'oh,that's amazing baby, the company lodged us in Hilton here '(wow!!!thank you Jesus)....I quickly excused myself and went up to Tayo's room(oh yes please don't think i'm gonna gist about what happened in Tayo's room,*laye!!!* just figure it out yourself.....it was just an amazing night) well Tayo left for lagos this morning,i am in the office now and my boss has been carrying face*kilo komi(whats my own)* Was he expecting me to have hung out with him till mama calls......(This man was really expecting a lot sha,but for what na????)Ok since morning ,everything i do in this office is soooooooo wrong to him, the only thing i keep saying to myself is.........KOFO, relax this too shall pass away...........Can't wait for today to be over.........i hope i don't get to cry today,he's just been giving attitude and its becoming very obvious to other colleagues......


#SohelpmeGod.....................

No comments:

Post a Comment