Wednesday, September 5, 2012

I can be 70years and still be single,if i don't meet the right man......BIMBO AKINTOLA

“I will be 70 and still be single if I do not believe honestly that I have found the right person. We are all on earth as individuals. Some of us will marry; some of us will not. Some of us will have children, some of us will not. So I never judge myself according to other people’s standard.
Marriage is such a huge deal and I’m not in a hurry to go there. That’s the truth.
If you find maybe two of my ex’s, you will find out that I’ve had proposals. But I turned them down because at the end of the day, you are saying ‘I pick this person above everybody else in the
world, till death do us part.’ I had better believe that! If I don’t believe it, it’s not going to happen.
If I’d wanted to be married 15 times over, I would have. But I won’t marry for people, I will marry for me. When I find the person that makes me feel I can do this forever, then I am ready.” Bimbo Akintola, 37 intimated.....

What do you think about this?????

No comments:

Post a Comment