Friday, September 14, 2012

CORPER KOFO'S DIARIES.......................continued!!!(Episode 4)

Wow!!! the meeting took a  lot of time with plenty talk that me (a corper wasn't ) so interested in, all that was on my mind was * when am i gonna leave here*.... well after all said and done, they called it a day at around 9pm......had to get home asap, Oga Goke was going towards my way ,so he decided to drop me off at my place saying "its gonna be risky leaving a young lady to go home  all by herself at this time of the day' .......oh please before you judge Kofo, i didn't ask for the help, he offered to !!!
  On our way he asked where i was from and i told him *GIDI* he was just smiling saying *lagos babes are strong oooh*so i asked if  he was talking from experience, he said somehow, we just talked on till we got to my place.... this guy was just very cool( i sensed all the ladies reading this are doing *yimu* God pass una ooh).....
His last question was, errrrmmm Kofo i answered saying Sir !!! he immediately told me not to answer sir, that we are not in the office....,.......(na from clap dem de enter dance oh)...........................................hmmm long and short of the story is that we have a dinner date tonight.......(yes ke,im gonna be looking burnt and roasted because hot is an understatement)..oshe(in dbanj's tone)

No comments:

Post a Comment